SEE BELOW FOR FULL ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
WIFI available at Farmer Giles for all visitors and guests.
Magna Chalets has three fully equipped lodges, ready to give you a stress-free family holiday. Two of the lodges sleeps up to 4 people (adults) and is fully equipped and finished to a high standard. The chalets have fantastic views of the lake and vineyard at Farmer Giles. The third Lodge sleeps 6 and details are available upon request. 01722 716981 or email@example.com
Additional children can be accommodated by separate arrangement. Please contact us for details.
The Living Area comprises, fitted kitchen with hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle as well as a dining areas which seats 6. There is also a lounge area with stunning views. The chalet is furnished with quality pine furniture throughout and has satellite colour television and DVD player.
One bedroom has a double bed and the other twin pine beds - all with under bed storage as well as chest-of-drawers.
Each lodge comprises of:
- Spacious living area with sofa, comfy chairs and satellite colour TV and DVD.
- Kitchen equipped with electric cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle. Cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and utensils are plentiful and included for your convenience are salt & pepper, washing up liquid, dish cloths, tea towels and bin liners.
- Dining area in Kitchen overlooking the grounds.
- Main bedroom with double bed.
- Second bedroom with twin beds - bed linen and towels are provided for your convenience at no extra cost
- Full size bathroom with shower.
Note: All the lodges have thermostatically controlled wall-mounted heaters. Payment for electricity is made via a coin meter within each chalet In addition the following services are available.
- Cots and highchairs are available to hire
- Welcome hamper available on request
N.B. NOT TO SCALE
Access Statement For Magna Chalets at Farmer Giles Introduction
Magna Chalets offers quality holiday accommodation for families wishing to enjoy the countryside and the facilities provided at Farmer Giles Farmstead. The chalets and the farm are designed and laid out where-ever possible to cater for people with all sorts of accessibility requirements - we are, however, a rural location on a farm. Pre-Arrival
• Contact us by phone 01722 716338, fax 716147
• or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Chalets have mobile phone signal
• Wifi available at restaurant at Farmer Giles - free access available for guests
• All information about chalets available at www.magnachalets.co.uk
• Access statement will be lodged with Salisbury TIC as well
• Local bus services to Salisbury and Yeovil available from village centre (400m)
• Tisbury (4 miles)with full shopping facilities, postoffice and some banks
• Wilton (6miles) with full shopping, postoffice and banks, dentist and doctor. Bus service from village
• Welcome box of provisions available by negotiation
• Nearest Spar shop 2 miles (Dinton) - bus service from village
• Nearest Fuel station - Barford St Martin - 4 miles. Has cashpoint.
• Taxi companies based in Tisbury and Warminster. We are happy to help phone and arrange taxis for you.
• Police, fire from Tisbury. Nearest hospital Salisbury (10 miles)
• Visual impairment - care has been taken to ensure colour variation throughout the chalets to aid visual impairment. Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Car parking is available right outside each chalet.
• Special turf re-inforcement material used to allow year-round access to chalets
• Additional parking available in main car park.
• On arrival please visit Farmer Giles shop where you will be welcomed, formalities completed and you will be accompanied to the chalets and given an inventory, key and instructions on using the chalet's facilities.
• Anyone wishing to arrive after 5pm - this is no problem, and we will arrange with you specifically a time to meet and complete the welcome as above.
• We are a family business and someone is here all the time, so anyone requiring additional help with access please just ask - we are here to help and make your stay with us enjoyable.
• There are gates to the perimeter of the chalet area - these can be pre-opened if required - let us know.
• contact numbers for us, local doctors and other key services are available in each chalet.
• the car park outside the chalets can be illuminated by leaving the veranda light on should you go out and return after dark.
• There is a ramp available for wheel chair access to either chalet. This has been passed by Salisbury District Council as appropriate for use. Main Entrance & Reception
• Entrance to shop double width
• Disabled parking bay outside shop
• Disabled WC next to shop
• Baby changing room next to shop
• Shop staffed and open from 10am daily until 4-5.30pm depending on season.
• Out of hours welcome easily arranged - just let us know when you will be arriving Public Areas - General (Internal)
• Farmer Giles has large undercover areas as well as outside Public Areas - WC
• 2 separate WC areas - one by shop, one by restaurant
• Disabled WCs available at both locations
• Baby changing available next to shop Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Lounges, Take Away & Cafe
• Farmer Giles has a licensed restaurant open 10 - 3pm daily
• Birthday parties a speciality
• evening functions welcomed by appointment Laundry
• Washing maching and ironing facilities available in special room adjacent to main shop in Farmer Giles.
• Wheel chair access
• Disabled WC next door Shop
• Gift Shop available at Farmer Giles with disabled parking bay next to door.
• Disabled WC next to shop
• Shop laid out for full wheel chair access Leisure Facilities
• Access to Farmer Giles Farmstead included free for those staying at chalets
• Farmstead laid out for full wheel chair access - these is an incline in some areas
• Wheel chairs available to be borrowed Outdoor Facilities
• Not Available Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
• Farmer Giles has a meeting room available for booking Bedrooms
• 2 bedrooms in each chalet. One double, one twin
• fitted carpets - so non-slip Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
• One bathroom per chalet
• Shower Self-Catering Kitchen
• Open plan kitchen at end of living area (see photos on website)
• Microwave and hob, kettle and toaster
• All electric
• Under surface and wall mounted cupboards Touring Facilities (Holiday Parks)
• Each chalet is self-contained with own locable front door and own terrace and parking area
• Open plan with sitting, dining and kitchen area
• 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin)
• bathroom with shower
• All on one level with no-slip floor coverings
• Satelite TV and DVD player Attractions (Displays, exhibits, rides etc.)
• Passport to Farmer Giles Farmstead included for the duration of stay for chalet guests.
• additional friends welcome and we ask that these pay the normal entry fees to the Farmstead. Grounds and Gardens
• Private garden area for the chalets.
• This is fenced in to provide safety for children and privacy for guests.
• Each chalet has individual terrace
• Chalets are located next to our vineyard and have view out over (fenced-in) lake. Additional Information
• We have tried to think of everything to make your holiday a happy one.
• If we can help in any other way, please let us know.
• Horses/Ponies also welcome - contact us for details. We have some of the best hacking in Britain.
• Double-size menage with jumps also available by negotiation. Contact Information
• Address: Magna Chalets at Farmer Giles, Teffont Magna, nr Salisbury, Wilts, SP3 5QY
• Telephone: 01722 716338
• Fax: 01722 716147
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.magnachalets.co.uk and www.farmergiles.co.uk
• Grid reference: 984 328 ST
• Hours of operation: Anytime! Farmer Giles staffed from 8am to 5pm each day
• Emergency number: 01722 716981
• Local carers: Doctor Morse: 01722 714789, Wilton Health Centre 01722 744104
Dentist: NHS - 01747 822444
• Local equipment hire companies: Drews: 01722 716377
• Local public transport numbers: Wilts and Dorset buses: 01722 336855
• Local accessible taxi numbers: Starline: Warminster 01985 212 215 Future Plans
• Please enter text here We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01722 716338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org